;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Afternoon

The afternoon on the feeds begins with a Flashback Must!
    Noon BBT
    Backyard
    Ragan
    Working out
Ragan's list of "I Wants" on Feed 1 - Very Funny! :0) - My Apologies, though. It was so funny, I was mesmerized and forgot to cap it!

12:02pm BBT
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown. Please go inside and close the sliding glass door.

The HGs hopefully call out "Luxury Competition!" At this stage of the game, that's pretty doubtful. It's too early.

12:10pm BBT
We have lunch preparations and laundry, both happening in the kitchen... Kristen's doing her delicates in the kitchen sink, while Enzo & Andrew make themselves lunch. The boys don't seem at all bothered by the notion of her delicates...



The feeds have been cutting in and out of the Acid Trip Screen (thanks MsFitz!)

12:49 PM BBT
Around the House

Kitchen
Brendon & Kristen


Chatting about pets, life, and aspirations. It's a nice easy, bonding discussion

Blue Room
Brendon, Britney, Enzo, Lane & Rachel


Talking about movies and video games....

12:52 PM BBT
HoH
Ragan & Hayden


Ragan goes up to HoH to have a talk with Hayden after all the nomination madness is over. Hayden wants to see who will be genuinely consistent with him.

Ragan: One of the biggest advantages in the house is to know who to trust and who to talk to as a human being. Having observed people how they have been acting the past few days. I am a pretty good judge of character. Who is coming from a genuine place. You are one of those people.
Hayden: I feel the same way about you, and I have told people in the house.
Ragan: Going into next week, the point of this, when Thursday rolls around you will be able to see it better. I think you're a very observant person... I don't know what you know, what you have seen. You have made smart decisions. I think you are a good judge of character. I just wanted to say that you should trust your gut instincts about people who will throw you under the bus...
Hayden:It's a huge tell if people are not treating others with respect. That to me is big.
Ragan: There's a lot of things to look for and that's one of them. It's going to be interesting for you next week. You will see things differently. You will be walking around the house more and walk in on conversations.


Hayden: I like it up here, but I'm looking forward to being in the house. People tell me what I want to hear. Everybody. All week have been telling me what I want to hear. Next week, when I'm downstairs, when I don't have power, I will get a better idea...
Ragan: I have my opinions on several people. What's emerging in my head right now... Like people who are slippery, who throw names around, this early, you can't trust those people.

Spark the feeds up folks. They are talking faster than I can transcribe and it's an important discussion. They talk about the saboteur, how it makes it even harder to trust and talk to people.

They talk about Andrew getting the bum rap that he is the Sab. because he is socially awkward and different than anyone else. Neither believe that he is the Sab.

Ragan: It's kind of like group-think mentality. Then you close your mind to other clues that will take you to another direction.

Ragan says he feels most comfortable with Hayden, Kristen, and Matt. They agree that Rachel is a follower but has a good heart. They go on to talk about Annie's flip flopping which brought her where she is now.

Ragan: It's those people who change with the wind. Those are the people you have to get rid of.
Hayden: That's why she's up.
Ragan: There are three people that are potential wild cards.
Hayden: I have made some enemies in the house. Then there is the wild card scenario.
Ragan: To me random players that go where the wind blows...scare me.
Hayden: Do you think BB would mislead someone inside there?
Ragan: Yes. I feel that....

Acid Lava Trip Screen. "Stop talking about DR!"

Back and Ragan is warning Hayden not to be pulled into trash-talking someone. It would give people ammunition. He suggests he keeps his talks to one or two people.

Ragan: Kristen is good at that. When people start talking game, she leads the conversation into real life subjects.

They both agree that they really like Kristen.

Ragan thinks they are on lockdown because they are fixing the washing machine.

They end the discussion. Ragan goes downstairs, and Hayden stays on the landing to talk with Andrew and check with him.

They go inside HoH after commando whispering. Andrew wants to know about Lane, Enzo, and Matt.


Andrew: Tell me why not to break up Brendon and Rachel.
Hayden: I think if Rachel stays, it's better for us.
Andrew: Even though she is with Brendon?
Hayden: I think that if either of them win HoH, I don't think you or Kristen and maybe I are not going to go up. Kristen and I are doing a good job about you not being the saboteur.

They join Ragan Brendon and Rachel downstairs. General food prep and chit chat. On feeds 1&2 they are napping....

1:40 PM BBT
Orange Room

Meanwhile on feeds 1&2 Annie is tossing and turning in bed. Andrew joins, and Annie takes the opportunity to regurgitate her case yet again. She is trying to put doubt in his mind about Brendon and Rachel.

Annie: Have you ever seen them kiss? (** We have and more!)


She is planning on tearing Brendon a new one during her speech. Andrew encourages her by giving her pointers and leaves. (**Hmm. What is he up to with the saboteurish type behaviour?)

1:50 PM BBT
Blue Room
Enzo, Britney Lane & Monet

They stir from their nap.


Britney: Alliances were made while we were asleep.
Enzo: That's what happens when you nap.

Britney goes into a rant about wanting to tear their voice boxes out for talking so loudly while they're trying to sleep.

Lane stirs.
Enzo: What do you have to say to the live feeders?
Lane: They're scum. (*****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Britney: This camera guy is not my friend.

Annnd.... you called it.... Acid Trip Screen.

Feeds 3 &4


In the kitchen, Brendon is making crepes while Matt tries to juggle and the others watch. Britney comes out to investigate because she was chased out of her bed by Enzo's tooting. They talk about the washing machine that has died. They will even give up part of their first week's stipend for a new one.

Meanwhile Rachel has joined Kathy & Kristen for a nap in the Cabana Room...


In the kitchen.... Snacking has become an extreme sport... Britney is talking about her ugly braces while Enzo is saying that the peanut butter to jelly ratio must be perfect. Ragan is bored and he asks if someone can get into a fight... (**LOL)

The crepes are ready and they chow down.


MMM Looks good! :)

2:33 PM BBT
Around the House

Living Room
Andrew, Lane, Enzo & Brendon

Talking about tats.

Kitchen
Kathy, Monet, Britney, Matt, Hayden & Annie

Annie & Kathy are doing dishes while the rest talk about college classes.

Cabana Room
Kristen & Rachel

Napping.

2:50 PM BBT
Bathroom
Kathy & Annie


Annie has rebooted her speech to Kathy yet again. Kathy flat out tells Annie that she will go with the will of the house. Annie is pedaling, Kathy isn't buying. For a transcript of the discussion just see previous posts, especially todays TOR. :)

Monet joins them and Annie continues pleading her case. Kathy is calling her on feeling so betrayed by her so-called best friend in the house. Annie claims that she has 3 votes but needs a few more... (She doesn't say who.) Monet tries to change the conversation.

Monet asks Kathy if she wants to take a bath. Annie asks if she can go upstairs and talk to them. Monet says they are taking it naked. ((**Ruh oh!) Britney joins, and Monet instantly asks her if she wants to come up with them. It gets awkward, and Annie leaves.

As soon as she leaves, it becomes apparent that Annie has made no headway with anyone. They wish she could give it a break for a day.

Meanwhile in the Orange Room... the Lovebirds nap, oblivious to Annie's Redux Machinations...


Lock Down is over. Nothing has changed in the backyard. Matt says it looks smaller. LOL! They discover a fixed washer and dryer. With instructions! :)

3:19 PM BBT
HoH
Lane & Hayden


Hayden is practicing lassoing. They are talking about Britney and how annoying she is. Britney reminds Lane of his ex. They reconfirm the Brigade. It's nothing we haven't heard before.

CUT TO:
Orange Room
Ragan, Brendon & Rachel

It came in midway through the conversation. It seems Ragan is catching them up to speed with Annie's campaigning. He leaves. Brendon coaches Rachel about how to react, and basically let Annie self-destruct. They are stealth whispering, making it hard to transcribe. Rachel wonders if Annie is trying to get her to get angry. Brendon is advising her not to react. They settle back into spooning and kissing.


Here is a cap for the HGs questioning if what they have is really happening. They go on to talk about when they were first attracted to each other.









Permalink







112 Comments:

Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I wonder how much total money has been spent on bikinis, for all the girls, since the beginning of BB?

Just a random thought...lol :-)

July 12, 2010 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn, you know people. Please get BB to make a new recorded message.

BB: Annie, please remove your microphone.

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

;-p~~~

July 12, 2010 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Delicates in the kitchen sink?!?!?!?!?!

July 12, 2010 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Gaytor -

That was me who brought up the states. I just find that odd how they remembered with one HG but forgot with the other.

Michelle in Indiana - Congrats on the job and the not smoking!

July 12, 2010 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Carolyn, you know people, Please get BB to use the saboteur's duct tape on Annie so everyone's ears will stop bleeding.

OHHH did I say that in my outside voice?

July 12, 2010 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

jluvsturtles - funny I thought that earlier about the binkinis. But, I love the suit Kristen has on today. It's such a pretty green. I really like her a lot. She reminds me so much of one of my good friends. Not the way she looks but her personality. Laid back, soft spoken, smart, & very observant of what is going on around her w/out creating drama.

July 12, 2010 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

My guess at who know's each other: I wonder if Kathy and Britney are mother and daughter? They both are from Arkansas and look very similiar. I believe Kathy said she has a 22 year old.

July 12, 2010 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol @ gaytor & curlerchick!

July 12, 2010 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger J.Co said...

Oh my gosh. I could NOT REMEMBER the name of this website and I was seriously sad about it. I loved following last season. Thank God I remembered to stalk you on Twitter!

July 12, 2010 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Everyone -

Genie's taking over this post... I have to dash out for a bit.

Shower her with love! ♥♥♥

July 12, 2010 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

♥♥♥ Genie ♥♥♥

July 12, 2010 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Somebody fall down, get in a fight, something please....I won't be able to watch a lot after today give me something exciting!! lol

July 12, 2010 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! Huggies! I'm just catching up... Just got home from work. So bear with me :)

July 12, 2010 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger way094 said...

well what is peoples thoughts so far of this bb12 crew.so far not liking it.people seem dry to me.saboteur thing cool but this whole crew needs to step it up maybe the bar was set too high for this crew from last couple of seasons .nice bodies big racks does not make up for the personalities.ok im gone for now

July 12, 2010 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger sheila said...

GaYTor....you are probably correct regarding Steven BB10....I just hate waiting/wondering, who/what will happen! But then again, it is always fun to guess what could happen.

My only other guess is that Kathy and Britney are connected. Kathy said she has a "son" who I don't recall ever seeing in the 1st episode during her time getting ready to leave.

If she does have a son, maybe Britney is engaged to him?? (She did make a point of saying she was just engaged).

Or the more boring guess...Kathy and Britney are mom/daughter. That would explain the way that Kathy speaks to her all time... hopefully! lol!

July 12, 2010 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

MsFitz, if not mother and daughter maybe Kathy could be her Godmother. I don't see any facial features to make me think mother and daughter, then again Britney may look like her father. Who knows? But Godmother just hit me.

The only similarity is bleached blonds with a bad case of needing their roots done.

But, I'm thinking that saboteur clip was nothing more than to make everyone suspicious, yet I haven't seen anyone really concerned about it in the house. (I could have missed it though.)

Lunch and nap time. Some even eating in bed. I'm waiting for a BB announcement about no sleeping during the day. I'd like to hear one about chewing with your mouth closed.

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

♥♥♥♥♥♥GENIE♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

July 12, 2010 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Kathy said she has a 22 year old son. I believe his name is Shane.

On the states abbreviations. They could have used AR or ARK. AR is the postal abbreviation. ARK is the abbreviation for the state. Like CA is postal abbreviation for California but it can also be abbreviated Calif. BB could just be using it from the way they filled out their application.

July 12, 2010 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

GENIE! Perfect timing. I think Carolyn is still having hand cramps from the morning. You're lucky. Nothing but lunch and napping right now. You'll get to play with us.

PIE FIGHT!!!!!! Swamp Oil Slick Pie!!!! ***SPLAT***

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Didi said...

HI Genie!!!!
Off to my grandmother's 95 birthday party & then have to get antibiotics for my sick kitty- but I'll be back later!!

July 12, 2010 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi Genie!

MsFitz, I too love the green bikini, I think they're all cute. Wish I could look that good in one!
:)

July 12, 2010 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Big Brother Live Feeds Part two: 2) better full screen / pop out player: you will be able to open video in a window by itself that can be resized to any dimension including full display size 3) We will be adding audio on the Quad Cam 4) We will be expanding the chat room size and fixing the friend list bugs.

July 12, 2010 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Big Brother Live Feeds Here is an update on the top issues and what we’re doing to address them. Part one: 1) Performance (includes audio, load time, CPU and bandwidth): we will provide the ability to choose between the current experience and a low bit rate experience that will render better for users who have been having problems.
51 minutes ago · Comment · Like

July 12, 2010 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

Glad to see you here!! I am still playing catch up from BBAD from last night plus not miss too much today!

Glad you're here for Carolyn; her fingers need a break!!

I don't know how to make hearts

(heart)
Janice/GA

July 12, 2010 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Big Brother Live Feeds Part three: 5)Overall volume of feeds: We are working with CBS production to increase volume levels
We’ll be posting updates twice a day.

If you need immediate help, please send email to help@real.com and customer feedback or suggestions to superpass@real.com
51 minutes ago · Comment · Like

*these are all from facebook and I have no idea why I didn't post them all together. Sorry Genie! :p

July 12, 2010 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

***Blueberry Eye Roll Pie*** SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

And a double SPLAT for Gaytor!

July 12, 2010 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger viewtiful said...

This season is so boring so far.

July 12, 2010 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

wow BB cut off that conversation fast.
I was wondering the same thing.

July 12, 2010 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

Afternoon all *waves as Carolyn heads out and to Genie now at the helm*

GaYToR loved you comment: BB: Annie, please remove your microphone. *mad scientist laugh* too funny. Of course you always have me laughing.

On a side note, I found the most gorgeous pair of metallic size 12 pumps you ever saw at a garage sale. I grabbed one up to get a closer look and thought of you. As luck would have it, they also caught the eye of someone else. Next thing I knew they had the other shoe in their hand. It was a stand off so to speak. I gave in cuz he had a puzzled look as he glared at my size 6 feet. Figured I didnt really know your size anyways. But Id have fought for them if I had.

Ok back to BB... Sorry all.

I too see similarities in Kristen and Hayden facially... Did anyone check out the Average Joe 4 promo pic with Matt? It is 5 yrs old, but funny how you can imagine seeing people from the house in that pic. Thinking how they would /could look 5 yrs ago.

bla bla bla... Im babbling now

July 12, 2010 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Debi! :)

Hiya MsFitz!! :)

Hiya Gaytor!! :)

Hiya DiDi!! :)

Hiya Jluvs!!

Thanks Michelle! :)

July 12, 2010 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I know all the speculation is pretty silly, but I think the 2 people knowing each other is a red herring. We would have seen secret communication by now. Even in private conversations all the people we have mentioned haven't made a peep about it. Why would they hide it in private?

As for Sab, I still say Kristen, but Matt is the obvious production choice if you look at history. He's the right type. Also I think BB has given us some hints in the advertising. But who knows about that.

July 12, 2010 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Jane - I agree 100% The hidden pair is the saboteur's red herring. And I am leaning more and more with Kristen. She has the know-how to stay under the radar.

July 12, 2010 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Is the live show not on Wednesday this week?

July 12, 2010 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Live show is on Thursday. They just moved the other show from Tuesday to Wednesday which is a pain

July 12, 2010 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Sunny! :)

July 12, 2010 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Andrew is too smart for them all. He, Ragan and Kristen are my faves.

July 12, 2010 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Gaytor said they were doing nothing but napping, and then BAM major discussion starts.

THEN Gaytor said I can play with you all... and you all practically disappear on me. INCLUDING Gaytor!

:)

July 12, 2010 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger jane said...

So You Think You Can Dace has too good ratings for Tues to compete. A pain but good for the future of BB.

July 12, 2010 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Genie, LOL

July 12, 2010 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Jane - SYTYCD is on Weds. and Thursday. I am an avid fan. But it makes no difference as I DVR all my shows and have a pile of them to catch up on because of BB and blogging. I haven't even watched the latest True Blood. So no spoilers Gaytor et al.! :)

July 12, 2010 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Imma splat all of you with Eye Of Newt Pies!!! :(

July 12, 2010 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Oh, it's Wed? Hum then my theory is worthless. Whatever, I have a DVR.

July 12, 2010 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Jane - I don't think your theory is worthless. In fact, I think they changed it to grab ratings from SYTYCD!

July 12, 2010 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

If Kristens the sabo production must have locked the door or done some sneaky editing cuz she didn't move

July 12, 2010 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Is there a prize for picking the Sab? Don't forget I called it before the first commercial first show!

July 12, 2010 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I keep getting an error. Grrr.

I've been trying to call my prize for picking the Sab the earliest. I said it before the first commercial first show!!

Is there a prize? :-)

July 12, 2010 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Jane - I'm sure we can come up with something! :)

Johnny - It would be risky for someone from production to walk into the house. The editing of that sequence made a long time into a minute. So we don't have all the pieces of the puzzle.

Jluvs - I like Andrew, but right now he is acting very shady...

July 12, 2010 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

hrm. Andrew. hrm. HIs behavior this tiem bothers me. Before I chalked it up to him being him. Now, this bothers me. I so don't want it to be him.

July 12, 2010 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Larissa said...

I too think the previous relationship is a red herring. I don't see how we wouldn't have noticed communication between the two by now...

July 12, 2010 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Resa - We the feeders might have noticed, but more importantly CBS would have announced the twist like they did with the saboteur.

Zany - What have you picked up on?

July 12, 2010 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

Wow these houseguests CAN NOT evict Brendon; they will starve!!

He's cooking again!!

Janice/GA

July 12, 2010 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Janice- Mhm! And I capped it!

July 12, 2010 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Andrew is SaboTuer!!!!!!! It's so obvious it must be true. Or not

July 12, 2010 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Erm... I'm getting hungry!

July 12, 2010 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger Merry said...

lol @ Ragan wanting people to fight because he's bored. I love him!

July 12, 2010 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Well, first of all, he reminds me of the original AP...Eric. Neither have awesome social skills. (I sound like I'm convincing myself he is the underhanded one.) Perhaps the thing that bothers me is religion. It has nothing to do with anyone else's manner of expressing their beliefs, but with the horrible way I was raised with religion.

Argh, I'm tired and can't get my words to flow properly. I'll revisit later, after a nap.

July 12, 2010 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Crisi said...

wow, nothing like spending 10 minutes on a hello comment and forgetting my google account info, and then watching it all disappear!

Anyways, I have missed everyone so much and have been waiting for this summer since I now have a laptop and dont have to disappear into the office to keep up. My family may actually get to eat this summer, maybe even remember what I look like since I wont be in exile all summer, spending my days with you all.

Anyhoo.... I dont believe that I would be OK with some-one, (practically a stranger) washing underwear where I would wash my dishes and food. Does anyone else think that this is a little gross?

Well, I am soooo ready for this summer and more glad to be back here with you fabulous people. I so enjoy everything and everyone is truly so funny and kind and that is really hard to find on other sites. So, for you first timers, dont even bother looking around for better. You wont find it and no-one is on top of it as much as the crew of BBDISH.

Thanks again all!!

July 12, 2010 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

crepes!!!

I've always figured that would be my way to stay in the house..I've stockpiled all of these awesome dessert recipes in my head. I'll capture votes via everyone's sweet tooth!!

July 12, 2010 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger DaFerret said...

Quick question Carolyn,

btw, I buy my live feed pass each year from your link.... umm I am reading your afternoon post and I am in PST which is BBT, and yet your post says 3:50pm and it is only 2:15 here.. so am I confused as to what is Big Brother Time?

July 12, 2010 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

Does anyone else ever find themselves eating food the hgs eat or talk about eating?

Earlier Ragen said something about how good a chili dog sounds...and I had to make one...the other night they were snacking on popcorn...I popped myself a bag...anyone else find themselves doing this? *please say yes LOLOL*

July 12, 2010 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya DaFerret - Nope. Just a typo on my part! Thanks for the catch! :)

Zany - They way to people's hearts is food and especially dessert!

Crisi - LOL! Hiya!!

Debi - YES! :)

July 12, 2010 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Chen-Bot on ferguson tonite.

Yowzers is that Kristen's butt facing the last screenshot?

July 12, 2010 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Johnny - Yes

July 12, 2010 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

Thanks, Genie. ;) And now I'm gonna go look for my crepes recipe....

:D

July 12, 2010 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Debi - LOL!

July 12, 2010 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Sorry I kinda left you Genie. I got busy on other tabs and well you know how my mind goes. Yes, it goes.. away. after an hour or so I realized I wasn't hearing anything on the feeds. DUH! I left it on quad during a BRB Acid Flashback Screen. (ahhh flashbacks... they can only happen for 7 years is what I remember reading so that couldn't be it. that was a thing I did in my 20s. That and almost but not quite everything else.)

I'm about ready to put Lil GaYToR BlueBits in the crock pot. When he's done, I'm making pies out of him. I can't afford to keep and feed him and Blue hasn't sent one damn child support check.

I'm wandering off for a bit now for real as in giving up the keyboard. I'm ready for lunch... yes I'm now on BBT, and DQTD wants to check his emails.

I also feel a nap coming on. It usually happens about 2 but I was engrossed in those other tabs. Oh well. More proof I am on BBT.

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Argh just wish the show was tomorrow instead of Wednesday! Why they gotta do us this way?

;-)

July 12, 2010 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Family is fed!
But now I want ice cream and don't have any! Thanks house guests.

July 12, 2010 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

The talk about Brendon cooking.

Remember, Jun Song won Season 4 by cooking her way to the end. HA! Hi Jun if you are lurking about.

:o)

July 12, 2010 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Michelle - LOL! Craving crepes maybe? :)

Gaytor - It's okay. I know how it is! :) But please don't cook Lil Blue Bits! :) Jun! Right! Where is she??

July 12, 2010 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Jluvs - I know, right? :)

July 12, 2010 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger JadeDarkStar said...

did you see it
the box in the back yard flash at 2:30 this afternoon with A on a pedestal or some thing

July 12, 2010 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

DarkStar - No! I missed it! :(

July 12, 2010 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Yes, I totally miss Jun, she is hilarious!

July 12, 2010 at 2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Carolyn for all your updating...I hope the hand cramps aren't too bad...:(

I am starting to like the way Andrew is playing..kind of getting even with those that have not been to nice to him..

Kristen and Hayden..they do look alike..lol

July 12, 2010 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger MG said...

Interesting conversation with Lane, Andrew and Enzo about tattoos and piercings. Very enlightening for Andrew.

July 12, 2010 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Michelle, congratulations on quitting smoking! I've been almost 3 years quit, and can't believe I ever smoked for so long. Truly the hardest drug/addiction to ever give up.

July 12, 2010 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Evening Carolyn, fellow BB addicts.

Even if she doesn't get a vote you can't fault her for trying. If you don't try then people will say she rolled over and died. There is no good position to be in here. She played Brian's game, 10 million alliances, and she's getting the same result. When will they learn.

Annie, Brenden and Rachel seems very similar to Lydia, Jeff and Jordan. Remember Lydia was mad because she had Jeff first, supposedly.

I love Hayden's cockiness, that will bite him on the butt, about when he wins HOH again this is what he will do.

What has Monet shown that she is likely to win HOH next? That one I don't get.

Kristen seems more the mole than ever.

All my thoughts for now :)

July 12, 2010 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

GaYToR said...
MsFitz, if not mother and daughter maybe Kathy could be her Godmother. I don't see any facial features to make me think mother and daughter, then again Britney may look like her father. Who knows? But Godmother just hit me.

Sorry, it wasn't me that said it was a mother/daughter thing w/ Kathy & Britney.

I honestly do not think there is a previous relationship w/ any of the HG. I think it was a Sab set up to get them speculating.

July 12, 2010 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

What, Lane just called us scum? What a jerk!

July 12, 2010 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

MG - Indeed! :)

Michigan Man - I applaud her for trying, she just needs to come up with a new script. :)

Jluvs - Indeed he did.

July 12, 2010 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Afternoon everyone!!!
The question about Kathy and Brittany....Kathy has a 22 year old son, Brittany also lives in Arkansas but way upstate from us. Kathy and I live on the Arkansas Texas border, Britt lives closer to Fort Smith. I don't think it's Kathy and Britt unless Kathy could be her aunt or cousin. I think it's two of the guys that know each other...like Ragan and Matt....look at how little they both are and they even favor some.. jmho!

July 12, 2010 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Didn't read ahead before posting.

Hi Genie :)

July 12, 2010 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Thanks Jluvs! Lane is scoring no points with me at all. He reminds me of Memphis with his looks and accent and he and Annie together make me want to wretch.

July 12, 2010 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Kscoot! :) I don't think anyone is related in the house. It's the saboteur's doing...

Michelle - But I liked Memphis :)

July 12, 2010 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I'm sorry, I'm not supposed to name call. It just really upset me to hear that come outta Lane's mouth.

July 12, 2010 at 3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Genie

July 12, 2010 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Hi everyone!

Am I the only one who is tired of seeing Rachel and Brendan in bed??
I think they should break this couple up now while they have the chance and get rid of Annie next week!
I'm not an Annie lover anymore but I think that would be the smartest thing to do.

July 12, 2010 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Annie is not giving up, you have to give her that. Sigh...I just want Thursday to get here so she can go and take her shoes with her.


*I am feeling a little snarky due to lack of nicotine. :0

July 12, 2010 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Merry said...

For the record, I'd give just about anything to look as good as Kristen does in a bikini.

July 12, 2010 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Hi Genie Sea and Dishers

Did you notice earlier Carolyn typed:

Blue Room
Brendon, Brotney, Enzo, Lane & Rachel

Do you think it was a freudian slip and she really meant Bratney

Brotney, Bratney from now on

July 12, 2010 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger jane said...

A little soft porn for the afternoon ...

How long before she "looses her virginity"?

July 12, 2010 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Anybody else feel Brendon is overdoing it with Rachel?

July 12, 2010 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger NorCalLisaH said...

Hi everybody :)
Kathy's best friend Natasha (seen with her on episode one when Kathy received her key) swears Kathy doesn't know anyone in the house.

Lol, does Monet think the HOH bathroom is private?

July 12, 2010 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

True that Genie.

Sympathy is not working for her. She needs to tell them how she can help their game. I'm sure there's a way she could stay if she tried. I don't see a tie vote at this point, more of a landslide not in her favor.

Ok, Annie and Lane are the worst people at flirting ever.

July 12, 2010 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

okay, these feeds are bugging me. don't like Rachel/Brendon as a couple at all. It seems weird to me for some reason. Lane/Annie are just stupid!!! I'm going to take a break from them. Be back later this evening!!!

July 12, 2010 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

For the record: I like Brendon and Rachel together. I think they make a cute couple and they are genuinely attracted to each other. They aren't doing anything that Jeff and Jordan didn't do. Just saying...

Hi Pamela :)

Hi Katie :) I'm not tired of seeing them together. :)

Michelle - You and me both :)

Hi curlerchick :) It was me, and I'm known as Typo Queen. Thanks for the heads up :)

Merry - Me too!

Jluvs - I don't :)

There is a lot of boobism going on with Annie and Lane.

July 12, 2010 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

We seriously need a new camera person. I'm done with both of the couples.

There isn't anything else going on?

July 12, 2010 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger MG said...

Unfortunately Jane for the time being it's either soft core porn or bleeding ears.

July 12, 2010 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Genie Sea

I like typos, it adds character,
and sometime they fit

I posted on Sunday that I thought Hayden and Kristen had a secret alliance something about the way they spoke with each other right from the start.

I have no idea on the saboteur but I'm sure when they announce it we will all be saying it was so obvious.

July 12, 2010 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Genie - I agree they are not doing anything any different than Jeff & Jordan but something about this relationship at this point to me & IMO seems forced. I can't put my finger on it but something just doesn't seem as comfortable as J/J. A thought I had is it took time for J/J to blossom whereas these 2 just seem to be on fast forward.

July 12, 2010 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Michigan Man, LMAO at the Lane/Annie flirting comment!

July 12, 2010 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Genie, I totally respect your opinion :)

Jordan didn't give in so easily, she was so innocent and Jeff so frazzled that someone could be so naive and that's what made them so much fun to watch. Rachel and Brendon just don't have that appeal imho.

July 12, 2010 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

LOL nice to see the love for Natalie and Jessie continues.

July 12, 2010 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

MsFitz and JLuvs - Agreed. They are not as gradual as J&J and are totally different people. I like them differently from J&J, but I like them nonetheless :)

BTW TOP POST coming soon. :)

July 12, 2010 at 4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Carolyn and everyone... didnt know if anyone heard that steven from bb10 looks to be heading into the big brother house. He tweeted "Alright tweeps, gonna be MIA. ‘unexpected’ trip 2 Cali 2 help a relative with a challenge, catch ya later when I have my phone again!”

July 12, 2010 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Benden and Rachel remind me more of Nick and Evel Dick's spawn than Jeff and Jordan.

Like jluv says it was more innocent and fun.

July 12, 2010 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :) New Top Post! ;)

Late Afternoon Monday

July 12, 2010 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

MichiganMan, you crack me UP!

July 12, 2010 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

GMTA, MzFitz! :)

July 12, 2010 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger BigBroAddict08 said...

Please Please Please Sabatour Do somthing Hide there clothes, put slop in Catchup Bottles Create some drama Leave havvok in your realm

July 12, 2010 at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below